Blockchain is a digital ledger technology used as a trusted way to track the ownership of assets without the need for a central authority, which could speed up transactions while lowering the chance of fraud or data mismanagement.
Redefining record keeping, network functionality, and traditional queue engine data packet reassembling and reordering methods.
Harnessing the original blueprint of the Internet where technology, not law, which becomes the source of trust between participants, enabling the digital notarization of information and exchange.
* Blockchain for supply chain transparency
* Creating different social incentives with the blockchain
* Sharing economies & the internet of things
* Identity & reputation on the blockchain
* Interfacing with artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and other technologies
* A different perspective on supply & demand technology of connection and community